The ACE curriculum
From its beginning over 40 years ago, Accelerated Christian Education® (ACE) has maintained high Biblical and academic standards and remained committed to setting children on a path for success. The goal is the same today: to prepare children for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
Accelerated Christian Education’s concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- A student must be at a level where he/she can perform.
- The student must have reasonable goals.
- The student's learning must be controlled, and he/she must be motivated.
- The student's learning must be measurable.
- The student's learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the A.C.E. curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student’s specific learning needs and capabilities
- A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles
- A curriculum using the latest computer technology to help ensure the finest education possible in today’s high-tech climate
Click here to open a link to the ACE curriculum website.